Thursday, July 16, 2009

Forgotten and Remembered

I totally forgot about my blog. I was looking through websites on StumbleUpon (highly recommended when you're bored) and it came to a blogspot site - and here I am!
Anyways, its summer now - and truth be told - it sucks. There's a guy that has been a jerk after the grad party (who I danced with) and I can't seem to forget about him.
The city workers are on strike, which means no pools and garbage everywhere. There's nothing to do (except for browse on the computer).
I've also started to become obsessed with nail polish, which is good - but the fumes can't be good for my health! :S
Anyways, thats pretty much my summer update - now that I've remembered my blog and wrote it on my hand, I just might write again soon!

I will be doing an official Jonas Concert countdown in my blogs:
As of today....
46 DAYS TILL THE CONCERT!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment